Request for bid: Concrete work for Paloma Station
Bid to include material and labor to install concrete entrance apron, handicapped parking area, patio and sidewalks per drawings, as well as the following:
• Line the open ditch between the culverts with concrete.
• Install retaining wall between the ditch and the handicapped parking area.
• Install sleeves for four electric lines under the concrete.
• Install four PVC electric conduits under the sidewalk.
• Install three water line sleeves under the sidewalk.
• Install sleeve for propane line under the sidewalk.
• Install four each 4” ABS drains under concrete, per drawing.
o The drain from the Northwest corner is to drain into the culvert.
o The other drains are to extend to daylight.
• Next to the East wall under the sidewalk, install 1¼” water line sleeves from water meter to a connection box (to be approved by owner’s representative), and a 1¼” line south 10’ beyond Southwest corner of the building.